- More than 25 years of experience in infrastructure sector across the Asian region.
- Worked with Macquarie Bank, Singapore and Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein in India and Singapore, ICICI Ltd.
- Master in Business Administration Degree from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
- More than 17 years of Experience of providing legal professional advices.
- B.A. LLB Honours from the National Law School of India University, Bangalore, and his Masters (LLM) in Corporate and Commercial Laws from the London School of Economics (LSE). Vinod also has a Diploma in Investment Compliance from the Chartered Institute for Securities &Investment, UK.
- More than 14 years of experience across infrastructure equity, debt syndication, infrastructure advisory and corporate banking, principally in the energy and transportation sectors.
- Worked with Royal Bank of Scotland, SBI Capital Markets Limited .
- MBA from Management Development Institute, Gurgaon and Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi University.
- More than 18 years of experience across project finance, advisory and corporate banking principally in the energy and transportation sectors.
- Worked with IDFC Investment Advisors Limited (“IAL”) in India, IDFC Limited, Standard Chartered Bank and Marico Industries in India.
- Master in Business Administration Degree and Bachelor’s Degree in Production Engineering.
- More than 20 years of experience across banking and financial services with a focus on equity investing, project finance, project development and advisory services.
- Worked with the corporate banking group at Standard Chartered Bank, Power Finance Corporation, India.
- Master in Business Administration Degree from IIM, Kolkata, and a B. Com. from Delhi University.
- More than 28 years of global experience in various functions related to Finance, Tax and Regulatory Framework, Accounts, Investor Relations and Reporting.
- Worked with F Ferguson (KPMG affiliate), Fidelity, GE and Avenue Capital, Red Fort Capital
- Chartered Accountant and Bachelor in Commerce from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University
- More than 25 years of experience across operations and investments, principally in the transportation and energy sector.
- Worked with GMR Delhi International Airport Ltd., Tata Power and Powergen India, ICICI Ltd.
- Master in Business Administration from Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata and a Degree in Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- More than 22 years of experience in fund raising, banking relationship, investment evaluation, financial analysis and financial controls
- Work JSW Steel Ltd and HCC Infrastructure Ltd. Currently working as Group chief financial officer (CFO) at Ashok Piramal Group